I hope everyone's having a happy St. Valentine's Day. West Michigan is getting a break from the low temps and a high of 38 is predicted for today with sun!
Good news at my WW weigh-in yesterday - I lost 3 pounds! This is over 2 weeks, as I missed last week's weigh in while I was at my Mom's for her birthday. Once I start seeing results, it gets easier to do all the things I need to do to get back to being healthier.
I also had a completion of a small - the WildHeart Designs flower needle minder that went out on the Elegant Needle's series of smalls for breast cancer. The most recent one that I received is from our very own Diane of Sampler Cove designs. Halle's Heart - to be finished as a little pin/broach - it came with the tiniest straight pins I have ever seen for finishing the stitching into the tin pin frame!
I have also picked up a WIP/UFO to finish. It is something from when I first joined EGA - Designed by Ellen Chester, it is a little design to go into the tiny Whitman's Sampler tin with the sampler on it. I had finished the band to go around the inside of the tin, and now I'm doing the stitching on the part that will go into the bottom of the tin. After this one, I have given myself permission to start something BRAND New - I'm leaning toword the Quaker Blues Sampler that I downloaded from here or the Wild Heart Designs Spanish Splash that I got Vikki's conversion for. Hmmmm. Decisions! Decisions!