Wednesday, November 30, 2005
I haven't posted in such a long time - too much work, too much family and nasty weather adding commute time! I have lived in Michigan for over 2o years, and I am still shocked everytime winter comes - you would think I would learn. The plus side is that I start wanting to stitch - I have a fun ornament for an exchange tomorrow night going (yeah, I know - nothing like pressure!). But this is fun - I am working with Vikki Clayton's premium silk overdyes on a piece of sparkly gold and cream fabric from my stash and making a free snowflake chart that came with New Stitches a while back. I am already 2/3 done and that is not bad for the world's slowest stitcher (or runner up). I went at lunch and got some fat quarters to try for the backing - and tonight I have nothing on the docket but to finish it. Fun! Fun!