On the stitching front - finished a small for the winter quaker exchange at SBEBB, started the Marquoir 2004 on the
Monday, January 14, 2008
snow snow and more snow!
We've had the strangest weather! Snow last night and today following temperatures of 52 last week! A thunderstorm last Friday! Bizarre - perhaps more attention needs to be paid to global warming!
On the stitching front - finished a small for the winter quaker exchange at SBEBB, started the Marquoir 2004 on the midas linen DH picked out - with HDF's Gandy Tango, I'm plugging along on "A New Beginning" - I'm almost half done! I'm 60% on Marriage of the Minds and need to start Sarabande again. I've signed up for 2 valentine exchanges - 1 at SBEBB and the other on the Hand Dyed Fibers forums. These will be fun stitches! I'll post photos of the winter quaker finish after I find out that it's been received.
On the stitching front - finished a small for the winter quaker exchange at SBEBB, started the Marquoir 2004 on the