I sent out a winter exchange a few weeks ago - I'm hoping that it has been received! There hasn't been a posting on SBEBB yet. I received a lovely frosty hued biscornu from Carol in New Hampshire on the 20th, as well as some lovely goodies. Carol is a wonderful exchange partner!
I'm working now on a goodie for the SBEBB Valentine's Exchange which is to be mailed this Friday. I'm on schedule for a Wednesday finish so I may be sending it out on Thursday. I also have a little something in process for a Valentine's exchange that was organized on the Hand Dyed Fibers Forums - it's to be mailed on Monday, February 4 (which is my mother's birthday). I'll probably send Mom's birthday present out on Thursday with the SBEBB exchange so that she receives it on or before her birthday. Yes, I have the present!
In addition to working on my exchange responsibilities, I have to do a small wall hanging from Marie Therese Saint Aubin's book representing Wilson - our fourth cat - for DH. As Wilson is all black, colors are easy and DH has selected the fabric he wants. I love the MTSA designs - so elegant! Because she suggests the shape of the cat rather than actually drawing the cat, they work up quickly.
Then I'll go back to my rotation on Marriage of the Minds and the 2004 Marquoir for DH plus a third project, yet to be decided. I have some spools of Vikki Clayton's new colors and I'm trying to decide which one I want to use in a project. I also got some charts for the AMAP smalls during the HDF's group buy, so I'm thinking one of those projects on the antique white linen that I got from Vikki. I like doing small projects right now.
This year I want to overcome my finishing fears - If I take my time, I can do a respectable job of finishing. If I rush, especially doing something new, I am usually disappointed. So I'm giving myself plenty of time to do the finishing on these latest projects.