Tuesday, September 05, 2006

midlife musing

End of the Summer!
I've been AWOL for a while - some minor health issues that just wiped me out and then there is the summer... I still work but DH and DGS do not have school to occupy them selves. So I do the camp shuttle thing for GS, and I find it takes a lot of energy just to deal with the home havoc wreaked by DH's home improvements.

School has started for everyone. Life is good! I have made excellent progress on my ABC Rouge sampler. I have DSL installed which speeds up everything, and I've also started a couple of garment sewing projects with my new sewing machine. Started a stitch-a-long at a semi-local NS on Sarabande, which is just wonderful! The photo does not do justice to the colors of the threads! Very cool! when I have enough to show, I'll post a photo!